10 Most expensive hotel rooms in the world. Have you ever thought of what it would be like to travel like the elites? Here’s a sneak peak.
- The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland – Talk about living at luxury! The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland costs some serious money. And by serious, I mean maximum security hotel room. How much will it cost you? Only 60,000 Swiss Francs a night. The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland is known as the most expensive hotel room in the world. Bill Gates, Michael Douglas, are only some of its’ guests. The Suite includes a gym, a pool table, a Steinway Grand Piano, your very own private elevator and a panoramic view of Lake Geneva.
- The Shahi Mahal Suite at the Raj Palace Hotel in Jaipur, India – Now this one costs lesser $$$ than the Royal Penthouse Suite. One night spent at theThe Shahi Mahal Suite at the Raj Palace Hotel in Jaipur, India costs $45,000 US. That’s for one night, people! However, with the private theater, library, 6 bedrooms and private kitchen staff, we’re pretty sure it’ll be worth it. It’s a particularly good place to stay if you’re a Bond villain, royalty, or need a nice place to get together with some friends for an old-fashioned partition of a third-world country.
- The Sky Villa at the Palms Resort in Las Vegas – If you’ve got money to burn, then Las Vegas is the place to go. The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, to be exact. At $40,000 a night, the Sky Villa offers a private glass elevator, a glass spa jutting out over the balcony with views of the strip, a dry sauna, and 24-hour butler service. There are actually a few Sky Villas, but the most luxurious one is called the Hugh Hefner Sky Villa. Why? Because it’s Vegas.
- The Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons in New York – Ahh, New York. The home of the rich and famous. The Ty Warner Suite at the Four Seasons in New York is known as the highest hotel room in New York. The Suite will provide you a 360 view of the city. It has its own art concierge and also a huge library. Here’s their website’s pathologically detailed description of the bathroom: “The master bathroom is entirely clad in custom slabs of rare Chinese onyx and includes sinks carved from solid blocks of rock crystal, underlit with LED lighting. Unwind in a chromatherapy infinity soak tub or an oversized Dornbracht steam rain shower with six body jets. Other features include a Toto Neorest toilet with wireless remote, sensors and heated seat, and floors with radiant heat. The walls, ceiling and sink in the jewel-like guest powder room are fashioned from semi-precious tiger’s eye stone.” For $45,000 a night, it is absolutely worth it. (via)10 Most expensive hotel rooms in the world
- Hilltop Estate Owner’s Accommodation at the Laucala Island Resort in Fiji – Looking for an expensive vacation? Try Fiji! With its pristine beaches, calm clear waters, rich marine life, lovely islands and a tropical climate all-year-round, Fiji makes for a great scuba diving and snorkelling getaway. If that’s not enough, you can definitely go to the Hilltop Estate Owner’s Accommodation at the Laucala Island Resort in Fiji. However, there’s a catch. You can’t just book a room in this hotel. You have to apply for the privilege of giving them enough money to pay the equivalent of most four-year in-state college tuitions over the course of a day. How much is it to be exact? Only a booming $40,000 a night.
- The Penthouse Suite at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez – Penthouse Suite at the Hotel Martinez in Cannes offers views of the Bay of Cannes (from a terrace Jacuzzi, of course), and two king-size bedrooms. It will cost you $37,500 a night. But I’m pretty sure the experience alone will be worth it. Most expensive hotel rooms in the world
- The Royal Villa at the Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens – Ohh, Athens. Who wouldn’t want to visit the great Athens? While you’re out there, go on right ahead and splurge on a hotel room. Or better yet, a hotel suite. Sleep like a king and feel like royalty at the Royal Villa at the Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens. The Royal Villa once played host to Mel Gibson and Leonardo DiCaprio. It has two master bedrooms, each with marble bathrooms with their own steam baths, as well as the butler’s quarters. The price? $35,000 a night. 10 Most expensive hotel rooms in the world
- The Royal Suite at St. Regis Saadiyat Island, in the United Arab Emirates – The Royal Suite at St. Regis is the largest hotel room in the UAE. It has two floors, butler service, and a private theater. It also has a swimming pool and a games room. The master bedroom takes up pretty much all of the bottom floor and looks out over the ocean. For $35,000 a night, those amenities are not bad at all.10 Most expensive hotel rooms in the world
- The St. Regis Villa at St. Regis Mauritius – Have your own piece of paradise, at least for one night at the St. Regis Villa at St. Regis Mauritius. It’s not only the largest villa on the whole island, it is also the most expensive at $30,000 a night. It includes a Jacuzzi, a lounge, a bar, and a private chef. The best amenity listed on the site by far, though, is that they specialize in “discreetly addressing guests’ needs.” Hey, for 30 grand a night, it better be worth it. 10 Most expensive hotel rooms in the world
- The Royal Suite at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris – What better way to spend a romantic getaway in the city of love than spend it on the Royal Suite at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris? The Royal Suite is the largest hotel room in Paris, with 450 square meters. The suite includes televisions concealed behind the mirrors, and “all the embroidery is done with gold thread.” In large part, what you’re paying for in this suite is proximity to gold. Gold thread!!! How posh is that? It’s also $27,000 a night… can we take home some of that gold thread? 10 Most expensive hotel rooms in the world