Get rid of pests with these tips!
Admit it that no matter how beautiful your house is, all kinds of animals and insects can get into your home. These insects make it their permanent residence and that is why people call them pests. All of us do not want these pests from the outdoors to be living with us. Especially because they can bring and spread disease from outside. We are here to give you knowledge and information to help you get rid of these pests and control them from coming inside your home.
- Hairspray isn’t just perfect for styling our hair but also for eliminating bees and other stinging insects.
- Use an outside perimeter to make insects avoid entering your house. Spray your foundation, porches, and any areas that are near the windows and doors.
- Cracks and small holes can be used as an entrance of the pests through your home. Use caulk or another filler to seal these areas.
- Humans can only verify a portion of your home’s surface area which will be chosen by the termites, but a well-trained dog can sniff out 100 percent of your property. Dogs can immediately sniff up the methane that is released when termites eat wood.
- Do not plant trees close to your house if you do not want the rats and mice to be part of your family. This makes it easy for rodents to climb and then enter your home using the attic or roof. A good distance to plant them is at least 15 feet away from your home.
- Outdoor lights can be great, but it’s not so great at keeping away pests. If you must have outdoor lighting, try picking the colors orange or orange-ish, pink or yellow.
- Check your plumbing to control your pest problem. Check drains on a monthly basis to ensure they are free of clogs.