KNOW A LANDLORD? INTRODUCE US AND MAKE MONEY!
What do I get when I refer you a landlord?
We are going to give you £100 if you refer to us a landlord with properties in North Essex.
When do I receive the money?
The commission is paid once the landlord signs the contract and their property is let by us.
I know a landlord with more than one property, do I get more money?
Yes! You will receive £100 for the first property and £50 every other property we sign up with them.
For our Refer a Landlord Scheme
- A referral fee is payable only for a new landlord who Clearhaven Lettings have not worked for in the past, who has instructed us to let a new property on full management which we have not been instructed to perform services for before.
- A referral fee is payable as set out above, after a period of at least 30 days has elapsed of the tenant moving in to the property that we have been instructed to perform services for.
- A referral must state your name (the name we know you by) on their Application Form when applying for services.
- The referral name given must be for the actual landlord of the property which is to have services provided. A landlord must be the legal owner of the property as recorded on the Land Registry.
- Clearhaven Lettings; letting agents Colchester reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion or offer, or alter it’s Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Clearhaven Lettings reserves the right to refuse a referral fee at their discretion.
- The referral fee is non-transferable.
- These Terms and Conditions do not form the entire basis of our Terms of Business in relation to our letting and management services..
- This offer or promotion cannot be cited in conjunction with any other promotions.
- This offer or promotion may be withdrawn at any time.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.